- Nylon Pipes
We are one of the trustworthy firm, engrossed in manufacturing, exporting and supplying top grade Cast Nylon Pipes. These pipes are manufactured using supreme quality nylon under the observation of our deft professionals using modern technology. Provided pipes find their wide applications in automotive industry. Offered pipes are made accessible in different dimensions according to the clients' requirements. However, these Cast Nylon Pipes can be bought from us at affordable prices within a promised time frame.
We are leading manufacturer and supplier of superlative quality nylon pipes, which are obtainable by the customers in many working pressure, colors, sizes and wall breadth. These pipes are designed for usages in various areas in the chemical, automobile and transport industries. Some of the applications comprise automotive gasoline and hydraulic lines, utilized for consolidated systems for transporting and lubricating biological and alimentary fluids via our nylon pipes. We additionally export our product in the world and it is applauded by the customers for its light weight, less proportion of O.D. by I.D, excellent performance and cost saving process of fabrication. Our nylon pipes are dimensionally balanced under a broad scope of temperature because of its less capacity in moisture assimilation and retardance to even maximum temperatures.
- Owing to the features, nylon pipes are broadly used in many industries for various purposes. Below is the list of applications:
- Fuel lines for diesel or petrol fuel in transport and automobile industry
- Pneumatic regulate systems or compressed air lines
- Automotive hydraulic and gasoline lines
- Air lines and lubes on garment machines via nylon pipes
- In chemical sectors for transporting esters, ketones, hydrocarbons and so on
- Nylon pipe lines for nourishing fluids like milk and biological fluids like serum, blood, etc.
- It is cost saving as it provides simple and quick installation, elimination of preforming as well as connections can be disentangled
- Nylon pipes have less O.D./I.D. proportion due to which more tight piping connection is feasible
- Optimum stability due to resistance to temperatures and less moisture assimilation
- It is adaptable and stays flexible when bent cold
- Ability to tolerate high pressure, relying on wall thickness, use and diameter.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate,, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India