- Nylon Extruded Profiles
- Simple installation
- Low friction coefficient
- Highly stiff
- High strength
Our company is into manufacturing and supplying an ambit of nylon extruded profiles, which have exceptional impact resistance, toughness and stiffness. We export these profiles in their inherent color that is milky white, which make them adaptable to various kinds of colors, combinations and additives. These rods possess effective electrical insulation properties, thus they do not burn. Our range of nylon extruded profiles are little costly than various other extruded profiles yet it is worth for investment due to their long term benefits. These profiles are prime pick for numerous commercial and industrial applications.
These profiles have great resistivity against abrasion and wear, show great chemical resistance and mechanical features at high temperatures as well as have less permeability to gases. Because of their less coefficient of abrasion, they make an outstanding choice for bearings., devices and slides subjected to wear and motion.
Sphere of Applications
Our nylon extruded profiles can be utilized as guide rails, protective edging and belt guides. These are highly resistant to impact. The primary usage of these profiles are as wear strips in transporter applications. Although, these are frequently utilized for making of hot-melt adhesives, insulation, filaments, films, binders and fiberglass. Along with the aforesaid, our nylon extruded profiles are used in molded and extruded parts, comprising bearings, sprockets, sheaves, guides, cams, wear nails, housings, sleeves, scraper blades, telescoping boom, rubbing blocks and so forth.
Some of the Important Attributes
- Profiles possess exceptional toughness
- Temperature endurance surpassing 200o F
- Provided in natural color, thus offer transparency
- Effective stiffness in comparison to numerous other plastic items
- Outstanding impact strength
- Capability to minimize wall thickness without forfeiting any attributes
- Great degree of flexibility, retardant to kinking and denting when bent upon itself
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate,, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India