- Delrin Rods
Being a reliable manufacturer and supplier, we are engineering a wide range of delrin rods that is made by practicing polymerization advancement. These rods are superbly rigid, strong and possess a less coefficient of friction from acetals, metals and various other plastics. Apart from this, they also possess high level of tensile strength, resilience, moderate toughness, retardance from natural solvents, outstanding dimensional stability, fatigue endurance and exceptional erosion resistance among thermoplastic.
Due to creep resistant feature, delrin rods have little or no effect of moisture, solvents like gasohol and gasoline and lubricants that is essential in components including self-threading interference or screws fits. Effective electrical characteristics verify these items for electrical usages demanding long-run stability. Additionally, our delrin rods can retain their major portion of toughness from a wide scope of temperature. A less dampness assimilation feature allows molded components to offer reliably in surroundings including humidity variations.
Delrin rods that we are offering in the market are broadly used for many purposes, including bearings, gears, manifolds, pads, fixtures, bushings, rollers, valves, wear strips, scraper blades, electrical parts and ample components that work in water, where temperature ranges from 60o C to 90o C.
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Free from porosity
- Less moisture assimilation
- Simple machinability to tight tolerances
- Constant usage temperature of 180°F
- Stable attributes in moist or wet surroundings
- Effective electrical characteristics
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA), Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal, Others
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
158/7-A, 1st Floor, Manohar Mansion, Ajmeri Gate,, Delhi, Delhi, 110006, India